- Film Top 5: April 2020 Traversing the landscapes of high studio filmmaking; Lisboa; Kyiv; in the footsteps of adventurer Bruce Chatwin and in the mind of a troubled young nurse.
- Yucks and Cover: A Review of "The Atomic Cafe" An essential archival companion to the comic construct of "Dr. Strangelove," whether as aperitif or a bucket of chasers.
- Film Top 5: April 2018 In April, an Argentine western and a South Dakota rodeo…
- Film Top 5: April 2019 Into space with Claire Denis and South Florida miasma with Harmony Korine, as well as morsels of life from Hong Sang-soo, sprawling modern life from Patrick Wang and Alison Klayman deciphering the trail Steve Bannon cannot but leave behind.
- Music Box Theatre Closed Until At Least April 3; Chicago Film Society, Facets Cancellations The Music Box hopes to reopen April 3.
- Film Top 5: September 2020 Charlie Kaufman thinks, once more, as always, of ending it all; whimsitician Miranda July returns; Chicago Latino Film Festival goes virtual; Gerard Butler may or may not save the planet from a comet; and "Tenet" promises to time-invert over Labor Day in non-pandemic hotspot localities.